When you have added a white-label in the Eskimi DSP dashboard you also need to add the domain to our Google reCaptcha account. This is mandatory as users won't be able to register and pass the captcha validation. Follow these steps below to add the domain.
1. Login to your Eskimi google account, go to this link: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/about/
2. Then on the top of the page click "Admin Console"
3. Click on the domain dropdown menu, and select dsp.eskimi.com.
4. Once selected, click on the "Settings" button ( cogwheel icon )
5. Once in the settings page, scroll through the domain list, and add the bottom enter the white label domain, the same domain that you entered in the dashboard and click the + sign.
6. Once the domain is added scroll down and press "SAVE". Once this is done, reCaptcha will be active on the DSP Whitelabel domain